To get to your address book, swipe to the right twice to get to the Address Book tab. To add someone else’s address, press the icon of a person with a + in the top right corner, and select either «Scan» to scan a QR code of the address, or «Clipboard» to use an address you copied from elsewhere. Enter the label you wish to use for this address, and press Ok. Now, when you send coins, you can choose this recipient from your address book by pressing the «Address Book» button. If you wish to show the address as a QR code, change the address label, or delete it from your address book, press the address to select it, and select the option from the list at the top. The «Delete» option is hidden behind a pop-up menu to keep you from accidentally deleting the address.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin
- Notes about Local Trader privacy