Scanning QR codes from device to device can sometimes be hard as it depends on lighting conditions and camera quality. If the person sending you bitcoins is having trouble scanning your QR code, you can tap on it to change its brightness between dark, medium, and bright. By showing the QR code with a darker background some cameras have a better chance of scanning them.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin