The wallet will not allow the seller to accept a deal if the wallet does not have enough coins. This is enforced by the seller's wallet software. In the future, the seller’s wallet will be able to send a bitcoin signed message using the keys that he is going to send the coins from to provide hard proof that the seller has access to the coins before you meet.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin