When sending coins with Mycelium, you always use the currently selected address. You can change your address in the Keys tab if you have expert mode enabled. If you do not have expert mode enabled, you will always send bitcoins from the same address. In the future, we may add the option send directly from cold storage when conducting a trade.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin