Mycelium Entropy can generate several keys from a single insertion, when instructed by pressing the button. An algorithm based on state of the art cryptographic practice ensures that all generated keys are unpredictable, even though the amount of SRAM entropy obtained at power-up is limited. This algorithm is practically the same as the well audited and trusted child key derivation function of hierarchical deterministic wallets as specified in BIP-32, except that the entropy pool (chain code) is also fed from the secondary random sources for each new key.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin