If your phone does not have an internet connection, when you try to send you will be given an option to save the transaction for later, to be broadcast when an internet connection is restored. If you choose to save the transaction, you will be able to see it in your Transactions list, with a label «Not broadcasted» below it. When a connection is restored, the transaction will be broadcast, and the label text will change to «0 Confirmations.»
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin