Mycelium Entropy uses one primary and two secondary sources of entropy. The raw sources are mixed and entropy is extracted using the SHA-512 cryptographic hash function. The results are rendered to a JPEG file, which is generated on demand. All sensitive information, such as keys and JPEG contents, is kept in volatile memory and is wiped out within seven seconds of the device’s removal from the USB port.
Articles in this section
- Can I send bitcoins if I don’t have an internet connection?
- How can I add a bitcoin address to my address book, or manage a list of my contacts’ addresses?
- How do I create another account?
- How do I manage my accounts?
- Why can’t the person sending me bitcoins scan my QR code?
- How can I keep my Mycelium Wallet IP address private, and keep it from being associated with my bitcoin addresses?
- MYCELIUM BITCOIN WALLET
- How to Sell Coins
- How to get your first bitcoins with Local Trader
- Tips for trading bitcoin